tailored Golf breaks
The world comes to Scotland, the Home of Golf, to enjoy the tees, fairways and greens where the game began. Edinburgh is within a few miles of the oldest golf course in the world.
Bruntsfield Links, the 4th oldest golf club in the world is in Edinburgh and within 1 hour of Edinburgh the choice of golf courses, be they parkland, heathland or the majestic links is vast. The most famous golf view in the world, the 18th on the Old Course St Andrews lies less than 90 minutes from Edinburgh. 2022 sees the 150th Open Championship being played at its spiritual home in St Andrews.
The ideal place to stay
Market Street hotel is perfectly placed for the intrepid visitor to Edinburgh to feel at home in the centre of the city, yet also within easy reach of a personalised golf experience. We have collaborated with Scotland's Ultimate Golf Service to arrange both hotel accommodation at or hotel while tailoring the golf break for you. They can even arrange entry into the draw for a round on the Old Course at St Andrews during your stay!
Choose to contact our third party golf concierge to tailor your golf play and stay or consider the following golf package options. See below.
All packages include:
- Overnight accommodation including breakfast in Nor’ Loft with city views
- Private transport from the hotel to the golf course and return
- A warm welcome upon arrival by the club professional and a brief introduction and history of the club
- Warm up prior to tee off and pointers on the course layout
- Tee off (marker cards and green fees are included in the price)
To contact the Golf Concierge please call +44 1506 883 530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org